Monday, July 30, 2018

I'm Back! (Even Though You Didn't Know I Was Gone)

A week or so after my last update, my grandfather passed away. If I'm being completely honest, it really made me lose all inhibitions to complete ZNPC, or any other mods, so I stopped developing it.

Fortunately, about a week ago I started thinking about all the cool projects that wound up abandoned, and how irritated I was by the fact that they never came to fruition. I really don't wanna be one of those people, so I decided to continue this project. I've also started working on another small-ish project that I don't feel like announcing just yet, but things are somewhat back to normal.

I should be making some big progress in the next month or so, but only time will really tell. Either way, it's nice to have my motivation back!

4 comments:

  1. Finally I found you, I was searching for months this mod, also my condoleces the loss of your grandpa and welcome back to modding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I appreciate it. And yeah, there's still quite a while until the mod is gonna be released, though. A lot to do haha

      Delete
  2. Hey Zebsi. I'm sorry about your loss. I recently came upon your race mod for special edition and it's exactly what I'm looking for. I'd love to hear more about being a writer for your other projects. It's been a while but I have a passion for it.
    THanks,
    Jake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If you're looking to be a writer, all I ask is an audition script with at least 2 topics of conversation. Message me on the Nexus, and I'll go into detail

      Delete